Sunday, May 20, 2007

The last few months

Hey everyone!

Now that I know I can get this blogger to work, I am going to post a couple of things that I have wanted to but not been able to post. I think I mentioned in the last post that I had a hard time posting a few months ago and after several tries gave up. Dave fixed everything now so I am able to post again.

Everything has been going well for us lately. Our biggest new news is that we are expecting baby #2. I am due January 1st 2008, but have slim hopes for the first baby of the year seeing as Alaina came 2 weeks early. Dave and I are both really excited and we will tell you more when we know more.

Here are a few pictures that I have wanted to post but wasn't able to. They may be a little older, but I figured you wouldn't mind seeing a few extra pictures of Alaina.

Here they are....







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she gets her good looks from Wendy. HEHE Love you all Auntie Pam