Sunday, January 27, 2008

Left out pictures from the last month

A few days ago, Dave downloaded some pictures from the last month that were saved on our camera's internal memory. These all range from the time he was born to a couple of days ago. I thought I would post them tonight before I go to bed.



This picture is from when Leo was less than a week old and Dave had both babies and the dog cuddling with him.


Grandma shortly before she left...(we miss you!!)


Alaina and Leo on Christmas morning (actually Dec. 30th I believe). No shortage of presents again this year.


Josh (Laura's fiance) with Leo when they came up for the weekend of January 12th and 13th. He is so good with kids!


Leo on Friday night showing off his neck strength. He is getting so big so fast!!



Dave left for Virginia this morning. There were a bunch of delays so even though he is supposed to be in Virginia already, he is currently in Dallas waiting on a flight that gets in at 12:45am. Unfortunately, between then and tomorrow morning he has to go rent a car and get it registered to drive on post as well as get checked into the hotel. It has been a rough day for him, but hopefully the rest of his 2 weeks will go more smoothly.

We all went to drop off Dave at 6am this morning at the airport. Since then Alaina has only slept for 20 minutes or so in the car. She has completely refused to nap. Any thoughts, prayers, or good vibes you could send our way would be awesome because I don't know if I could do 14 days with a 1 1/2 year old who won't nap.

Well, I have 2 sleeping babies (if I can get Leo into bed without waking him...) so I am going to try to get some sleep myself. Hope you all had a good weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Pics once again.

My heart goes out to you Wendy. Wish I was closer I'd come and spell you for a while, take the kids for a walk, etc, so you could get some "Wendy" time.

Love you all,

Auntie Pam