Tuesday, July 28, 2009

McDonald's

This morning the kids, my neighbors, and I went to McDonald's for lunch. I took quite a few pictures this morning of the kids playing there, but I also took this picture yesterday and wanted to post it. The neighbors got a sandbox that is in front of their house. It is by far the favorite toy. All of the kids used to dig in the grass and dirt by the driveway and get absolutely filthy, so I'm so glad we now have this alternative.

And now we are to the McDonald's pictures. So, without further ado....



How great is this face??

This soda is as big as his head!

I don't know how she managed to pout while at McDonald's eating nuggets and running around. And now that I'm posting, I can't even remember what she was pouting about.
Leo liked watching the cars going through the drive through.

Alaina and Zach (the neighbor).

All in all, they had a blast! It was a great day!

2 comments:

Josh, Laura, Kylee and Lexi Engstrom said...

i just cannot get over how much older Alaina is looking. such pretty, adorable kids! (dont tell Leo his auntie called him pretty)

Anonymous said...

Anytime Leo wants to go to the car races, Auntie Pam will take him.