Sunday, July 18, 2010

New House

Here are pictures from the house we are moving to. Some of them are blurry because my camera ran out of battery and so Dave took pictures with his phone.

The front of the house.

The side of the house. (on the left if you are looking at the first picture)
The back yard


From the rec room looking up at the kitchen.

The other side of the rec room.

Looking down the stairs from the kitchen into the rec room. The door goes into the garage.

Living room looking at the front door. The stairs go up to the full bath and the bedrooms.

Side of the living room.
The rest of the living room.

Part of the kitchen (and landlord...)

Door goes to the back yard. The fridge isn't in yet, but will be :)

Full bathroom. (There is another half bath that I don't have a picture of.)

2 of the 3 bedrooms.



I am so happy to know where we are moving into and to now start planning. Not so excited to start packing, but I can't complain because Dave did all of the packing when we moved from Texas.

3 comments:

Josh, Laura, Kylee and Lexi Engstrom said...

thanks for posting all the pics so we can all see where your going! when we moved in january my goal was to pack one box a day. i always ended up packing more but knowing i had to do at least one a day got me motivated.

Bonzo the Barbarian said...

The house looks great. When your finally moved in, you'll say we still got room left.
"But not for long"LOL
(((Hugs))) Grammy

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.