Sunday, September 17, 2006

Packers lost :(





Laura and Josh came to our house again this weekend. We had a lot of fun. They came later on Friday night. Saturday we hung out and played cards. (Mostly poker) I won the first game and Dave won the second. Maybe we should have let them win...prolly not...sorry Laura... We went out for dinner Saturday night and watched football on Sunday. Packers lost today. I'm bummed. Dave doesn't care so much. He is excited that the Vikings won....I can't believe I married a Vikings fan. I guess since it is too late for an annulment and a divorce is out of the question, I'll have to live with it for 4 months out of the year. Too bad God didn't put a football clause into his laws on marriage. We put up Alaina's crib today. I'll post pictures of it tonight or tomorrow. Well, time to feed Alaina. Bye for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Mark is bummed too. But next time. Dont have a vikings fan holding Alaina and have her looking like she is dancing. Makes it look like she is cheering.
Actually it looks funny, LOL.
You take such good pictures, Wendy.
Love Ma (Grammy)