Friday, September 08, 2006

Talk, Talk, Talk





Alaina is starting to talk constantly (no, Haley, not really talking--babbling--she isn't that old yet) In one of the pictures she is talking to the TV and another one, she is talking to me. The last one I just thought was cute. She is trying really really hard to crawl. Right now she is on her tummy trying to crawl but she is having a hard time because she is holding a toy in one of her hands. She will probably pull it all together quickly. She is scooting herself really well. Well, we are having meatloaf for supper and I need to get it ready before I head to the store, so I guess I should get on that. We miss you all and can't wait to see everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alaina is chatting up in style now.
Cool, can't wait to talk to you.
Love Grammy