Monday, April 06, 2009

The Easter Bunny

On Saturday I took the kids to an Easter Egg Hunt and to see the Easter Bunny. I have pictures from that, but first here are pictures from late last week:

Alaina hijacked some of the junk mail and sat down to read it.

On Friday Alaina ran up to me and said, "Mommy! Take my picture!" So of course I did.


Here is the picture of the kids with the Easter Bunny.

They went on an Easter Egg hunt too.

It was at 9:30am and Leo usually goes down for a nap at 10. I think he was ready a bit early....
He had this same expression the whole time. As soon as we got to the car, he fell asleep.


And lastly, here is a video from last night.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

your kids are way too cute :) I love the red socks and no cloths Leo was in :) and Alaina's look :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pics and the video is great. Leo looks back to normal - are Mom and Dad yet?

Love Auntie Pam

Josh, Laura, Kylee and Lexi Engstrom said...

Alaina's facial expression in the video is totally priceless. Just think, only one more month of Dave being in school. Yay for the recyclable WalMart Bags!!!

Bonzo the Barbarian said...

The Easter pic looks alot better here than on the phone.
Yeah, love the Alaina look &
i could just belly kiss Leo!!!!
Happy Easter Alaina & Leo
Love Grammy