Sunday, April 19, 2009

New Outfits!

This weekend the kids got new outfits from Grandpa Mark and Grammy Bonnie. I have pictures of the kids in their outfits, but first here are a few pictures from late last week.

Leo and Alaina took full advantage of the warm weather and ate ice cream bars.

Leo and Bandit were watching things outside through the open window.

Ok, here are the new outfits!!

I love little girls in sailor outfits!!
Leo got a new green and white shirt.


Alaina picked out a Tinkerbell swimsuit.

And a sundress.

And this dress is adorable and came with matching leggings.


I love that smile!

Here Alaina was trying to get Leo to come out in the living room so that I could take a picture of him in his new shorts, t-shirt, button-up shirt combo.



These are the kids Christmas outfits for next year. The suit has an adorable blue and yellow stripped tie. Too cute! I think he will probably wear that before next Christmas.


And this is the doll that Aunt Jackie and Aunt Pam made for me after I had my surgery a while back. (Thank you again!!)


We stayed at Grandpa and Grammy's house this weekend while Dave was at drill. I brought my camera, but didn't wind up taking any pictures. I'll be getting pictures from Grammy soon, so then I will be able to post them. Mike and his girlfriend, Brittney, were also there. It was great to see everyone! I'll tell you more about that trip when I post the corresponding pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing you didn't show the X-rated version.



Aww the kids are soooooo cute. I wish I was home.

Love Auntie Pam

Unknown said...

They both look adorable in their new cloths! :)

Bonzo the Barbarian said...

wow, you move fast! All the clothes are sooo cute!!
Love Grammy
Had a blast with all of you!!!!

Josh, Laura, Kylee and Lexi Engstrom said...

outfits are very cute. i love alaina's christmas dress for this year! that looks like so much fun!