Friday, May 01, 2009

Leo

I think this is my first post ever that has no pictures of Alaina.

Last week I made a ham. I still had the leftovers sitting on the counter later that night. When I looked over, I found Leo in it. The camera was, luckily, sitting right behind me.

Leo, eating his ham, with no clue that I am taking a picture of him.

Last weekend, we spiked up Leo's hair. Alaina called him Uncle Mike all morning.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture!!!
I think I have more on my pictures on my camera, so I'll try to post again soon! It may be a couple of days though. Leo is sick again, so my free time is limited....

3 comments:

Josh, Laura, Kylee and Lexi Engstrom said...

Leo got the ham...thats awesome! I love that picture of him "hamming" it up for the cam..that is too cute. and Alaina is right, he does look like Uncle Mike.

Bonzo the Barbarian said...

Hey Mike, you've got competion from your adorable nephew, Leo!!!
Love the pics.
Belly kisses to the grandkiddies
Love Grammy

Anonymous said...

you are right Wendy that is a great picture

Love Auntie Pam