Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Some recent pictures

I know it has been a while since I posted. I blame it on the craziness with Dave graduating and my babysitting so much. Now that both of those things have slowed down or stopped, I'm going to try to get caught up. Here are some of the pictures that I found on my camera tonight. I'll have to go upstairs to that computer to get the rest of the pictures, so they won't be coming tonight, but I promise they will come soon!

I have stopped buying store bought bread and have started making it once a week. This will become easier now that my Grandma has given me a bread hook for my KitchenAid. But before that, I mixed and kneaded by hand. I gave Alaina a piece of dough to knead with me.


One rainy afternoon, I brought a few of the outside toys inside. Including the Alaina's little electric four-wheeler. Here she is teaching Leo how to use it.




Before Laura was supposed to come, I was getting together a few warmer outfits that would fit Kylee. Alaina decided to try them on first. This is a 6-9 month outfit...

As many of you may know, we stayed at Grammy and Grandpa's house last weekend. I got a few pictures of the kids in the car.


These are a couple of pictures from when we were at Grandma Shirley and Grandpa Gary's house. Leo was being a bit of a ham for the camera....

He and Daddy shared a couple of Grandma Shirley's awesome chocolate chip cookies.



I'll try to get the rest of the pictures posted soon! Sorry it has taken so long to get you these!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures as always ;) I wondered where you went! Hope all is good...I would love to have time to make bread but with going back to school and D's appointments I could never do it! Well talk soon :)
shannah

Josh, Laura, Kylee and Lexi Engstrom said...

great pictures! wish we could be there. you can go ahead and eat those cookies you were saving for Kylee.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics!!!

I love those smiling laughing faces.

Love Auntie Pam

Bonzo the Barbarian said...

Love all the pics, sure do miss you all. What great fun riding inside, wish i was that young again. haha
on a side note: What was Alaina's reaction to the yellow duck?
Grammy