Thursday, January 14, 2010

South Carolina Pictures

Here are some pictures from South Carolina. I enhanced the colors of the pictures taken at Old Sheldon Church, but the sky colors in the other photos are not enhanced.

Betsy and I went out at dusk one night.









Old Sheldon Church was built between 1745 and 1755. It was burned by the British Army in 1779. Rebuilt in 1826 and then burned by the Federal Army in 1865. Dave watched the kids one morning so that I could go and take some pictures.


















I passed this on my way home. It was too pretty not to photograph.

This last batch of pictures was taken by the fishing pond at my parents house at dawn one morning.



This is on one side of the fishing pond.

And this is on the other side.


3 comments:

Josh, Laura, Kylee and Lexi Engstrom said...

beautiful at dawn pictures. those colors are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!

Auntie Pam

Bonzo the Barbarian said...

beautiful pics!! the old church looks like a scene from the "north & south" I really like the bird pics!
Bonnie