Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Goofing Off

Guess who this is???

It's Pearson!! Haley's baby! Such a cute baby bump!

And now to the pictures. Here are some pictures of Alaina, Leo, and Daddy goofing off....

Alaina kept on rubbing her cheek against Dave's cheek and saying, "I like the hair on your chin!"

Airplane!

Alaina fed Leo his apple juice.
He put up with it pretty well.

She then held him down to keep him on her lap.
Remember something like this Haley??
And then she burped him....
I think his expression says it all about how he feels about this situation...
We have had a lot of fun lately. We are trying to enjoy the last few days of nice weather. It is in the 70's still today, but the cold front is moving in tomorrow.

Lastly, I have some good news and bad news. The good news is that it is confirmed that Alaina's brain is working perfectly! The bad news is that we found that out when Alaina had to have a cat scan this morning. She was chasing a ball on the driveway, tripped, fell, and hit her head. When I got to her she was passed out. We took her to the doctor and had a cat scan done which showed everything was fine. She was acting strange this morning, but is back to her old self tonight.

Hopefully, everyone got out and voted today! I did with the kids and there was no line! WooHoo! But, I'm going to bed. I'll find out who is our next president tomorrow. Goodnight!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to you. Its terrible when your baby gets hurt. I am glad she is okay.

Love Auntie Pam

Josh, Laura, Kylee and Lexi Engstrom said...

well that looks like lots of fun (the goofing off part) my heart stopped for a second just reading your story. thank god she is okay. and yes maam, i voted! now, i'm off to clean, put stuff away, organize, clean, and do basically anything that doesnt involve sitting down relaxing. lol.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear she sounds like she is back to her normal self.
Love the goofing off pics.
Kids they will terrify you.
Hope this isnt whats to come.
Just to let you know, Dave was my go to the Dr. guy. 4 times in 1 week for broken rib, finger(s), etc. Dr. asked if i wanted to make a pre-injury appt. hahaha
Grammy

Betsy said...

I don't know how to become a follower of your blog....
:(
how sad.