Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's been a while...

Ok, I know it has been a while since I have posted. My Mom reminded me tonight on the phone. My excuses are deer hunting season, company over, and the holiday. Anyhow, here are some pictures from last weekend when Grandpa and Grammy were here and the week in between:

Leo climbed up on Grammy's traveling toy box all by himself.

Grammy made crafts with Alaina.
Leo after spaghetti but before his bath.
Leo playing with Daddy's hat.



I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pics. You are a good storyteller.
I have only been home 5 hrs. from seeing all of you. Wondering what happened to Leo, he sure has changed. heehee
Love Grammy
(look carefully at the pics)

Josh, Laura, Kylee and Lexi Engstrom said...

Leo looks like he sure loves spaghetti. If I remember correctly, Wendy is one of the best cooks around!