Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas....

But I'd be perfectly happy if it didn't snow until then!

I'm really starting to miss the warm weather we had in Texas. This is what it looked like when I woke up today:

It is supposed to rain today... :(


Yesterday we got out the toy magazines and had Alaina circle the things she wanted. I remember doing this as a kid. It was really cute, she asked if she could circle things for Leo.
Leo tried to get at the magazine through the glass table.
And came back to me looking disappointed.
This kept her busy for hours throughout the afternoon and evening.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We woke up to snow too! It's so pretty... until you have to get out in it.

I'm convinced God has a sense of humor that this all went down in winter. Bundling 3 children by myself to go every and any where is a feat, but I'm finding a routine and hey, when summer comes back won't life be so much Easier?!

Love the wishbook circling; I always did that with the Penny's catalog at my Grams' when I was a little girl. Wow, thanks for bringing back great memories of her this morning!!

Unknown said...

I love the look on Leo's face poor guy :( lol he is so cute! how many things did Alaina circle? I know I always circled alot of things when I did it as a kid :)

Oh no snow here yet but it is raining cold icky rain outside :(

Anonymous said...

Memories,We would circle 1 thing on every page that we wanted.
Boy that was fun!! i dont think we ever got any of it, but it was fun wishing & wanting.
Love Grammy

Josh, Laura, Kylee and Lexi Engstrom said...

i love the pictures! i'm dreaming of a white christmas :)

bonzothebarbarian said...

94.9 is playing Christmas songs full time now. I have not listened all the time, but i am listening to it.
I have "i;m dreaming of a white christmas" on my cell phone
Love Grammy 3 weeks to Hawaii