Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Amateur Cake Decorator

Alaina is now my amateur cake decorator. I made a cheesecake this afternoon and set it on the counter. Then I went over to the computer to check my sister's blogs. I looked over and found my cheesecake like this:


When I asked Alaina what she did, she said, "I eat cake!" and pointed at the cake. I told her that was naughty, but couldn't keep from laughing.

Yesterday Alaina turned her toy box into a recliner.
This is Bandit's favorite spot to hang out now. He lounges on the top of our couch. I think that Bandit thinks he is a cat.

Oh, the reason that I was able to laugh about the cheesecake is that I really cheated to make it. I took a pre-made graham cracker crust and put ready-made Kraft cheesecake filling in it. So when I said that I "made" a cheesecake, it is in the most basic use of the word "made"....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha that is how I make my cheesecakes too! LOL...Alaina couldn't wait huh? too funny!

Anonymous said...

at 1st glance i thought maybe they were gummy worms, then realized what happened. Kids cannot resist anything that looks that good!!!!
Love Grammy