Sunday, September 28, 2008

Princess

This week I have been lazy about pictures. I thought today, I haven't posted since Tuesday so I hooked up my camera to see what I had to post. I only had these 3 pictures and they are all from the same time. A couple of days ago, Leo fell asleep in my lap and Alaina asked to hold him. He was out pretty soundly so I let her hold him.

She kept saying, "Awww, he's so cute!" She was in the middle of saying, "Aww," when I took this picture.


Here she was giving him a kiss.
She then finally kind of smiled for the camera.
This weekend Leo got a little bit sick. I took him to the doctor yesterday and found out it was the beginning of an ear infection. He finally slept well last night after 2 nights of 2-3 hours of sleep per night. I'm so glad that he is starting to feel better.

5 comments:

Josh, Laura, Kylee and Lexi Engstrom said...

awww poor baby. Dave called me when he was walking Leo in the middle of the night, I'm glad to hear you know whats wrong so hopefully he will start feeling better soon. Beautiful princess pictures!

Anonymous said...

If you found a doctor that not only BELIEVES you about ear infections, but can detect EARLY ones, I will drive to Wisconsin every time I think my children have one! Wow, that's a keeper! What I love most about your pictures are their toes. I love Love LOVE baby feet. :o) It's so sweet that she mothers him. Hope he feels better soon! Love & (((Hugs)))

Anonymous said...

The 1st pic you must enlarge it and show it to Alaina durning her most i hate my brother time.
That is so precious.
Glad to hear that Leo is feeling better. I know how hard that must be on both of you two.
Love & hugs, Grammy

Anonymous said...

Bonzo is correct - you will use that picture A LOT!

Precious babies

Love Auntie Pam

Unknown said...

aaww what cuties:) I hope Leo feels better soon! I know how crappy it is when your baby is sick!