Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Date Night

I have to reiterate.....My husband rocks!!!

Last night Dave and I had our first date night since, I believe, our last anniversary. I know it has been too long, but I have a hard time leaving my babies. I had planned on taking Dave to Outback Steakhouse (because I had a gift card for there from filling out a survey). We went there and Dave surprised me by having this on the table:

He went there earlier in the day to drop off the roses and the card so they would be sitting at the table waiting for me.

Then we had the most beautiful sunset:
I love all of the colors in the sky. It was such a wonderful night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Dave!! Date night? Whats that?, lol. I totally empathize with not leaving your babies, but I'm thrilled you guys had a great night out. And seriously, way to go Dave! :o)

Anonymous said...

WOW I must say Dave did it right.

Love Auntie Pam

Josh, Laura, Kylee and Lexi Engstrom said...

awwww sniffle. i cant believe dave is so romantic! i'm actually tearing up a little. who doesnt love roses? Wait. Are you guys that perfect couple everyone hates? ha ha love you all!

Anonymous said...

Awww, that is soooo romantic!!
Good job Dave!
You two work off each other so good.
Love Ma