Monday, September 15, 2008

Sunday!

So, since Dave got a Vikings picture with the kids, I had a Packers one taken. Here we all are in our Packers jerseys. Thank you Grammy and Grandpa for finding a jersey for Alaina. The amusing part about our jerseys is that none of the players that we have jerseys for still play for the Packers. Alaina and I are wearing Favre jerseys and Leo is wearing a Reggie White jersey.


Here are some pictures of the planes flying over our house. The Blue Angels were fantastic and we were able to see some people earlier parachuting.


Daddy showing Alaina the planes.


Grandma watching the planes with Alaina and Leo.

Leo actually fell asleep in Grammy's arms during the air show. He obviously gets his ability to sleep through anything from me....
Random picture of Alaina in her Packer jersey.



Grandpa and Alaina.
Grammy and Grandpa brought Leo Dave's old superman cape. To keep it on I have it tucked into his shirt but I think I'm going to get a blue shirt to sew it onto.
Daddy and Leo playing airplane.
Daddy and Alaina playing airplane.

Check out the new kitchen that Grammy and Grandpa found for Alaina at a garage sale! It is almost as big as my kitchen! It also came with a bunch of cooking utensils, play food, and dishes. Thank you Grammy and Grandpa!

Today Alaina set up her table at the end of her play kitchen with flowers and a "tablecloth" (really a blanket) and had a tea party.

Last night before bed, Leo was asleep on my lap and Alaina asked me to put him on the couch by her. She cuddled with him for quite a while before it was time for her to go to sleep.
Grammy took this picture after church on Sunday.
She also got this one of Dave and Alaina. I love her expression!
When Leo fell asleep on Grammy's lap, he fell asleep holding her hand.

Well, that was some of the massive number of pictures that were taken this last weekend. Between Bonnie and I, I'm sure there were hundreds taken. That is my excuse for posting as many as I did. When you take that many pictures, it is hard to pick only a few good ones. We had such a good time with Grammy and Grandpa. Thank you guys for coming! We had so much fun and can't wait to see you again!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

your team won!! lol they beat the crap out of the lions haha...I have to be loyal but they suck (the lions that is) oh and I love all your pictures!

Josh, Laura, Kylee and Lexi Engstrom said...

Love the pictures! Feel free to post more I wont complain :) I almost feel like I'm there when I see the pics. So did Alaina and Leo like the airshow?

Anonymous said...

keep on posting. even tho we have come up a few times. pictures help all of us see your kids grow. snapshots of life.
Love Grammy