Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sleepy Boy

So, if you were ever wondering what a one hour nap looks like at dinner time here it is.

This is 5 minutes later.
He never did finish his dinner.

Yesterday Alaina wore this outfit and ran around all day saying, "Roar!"
I think she has a future as a beautician, don't you?
As we speak she is fixing my hair again. She loves to stand behind me and play with my hair. She just pulled it and I said, "OWWW!" She replied, "I being gentle, Mommy." I guess she has heard that line from me a few times when I have been fixing her hair.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! How cute is Leo's dinner nap, and OMG(oodness) that was almost me today too... so... tired. Baby Girl just started playing with my hair today too. Not a cute look for us, but oh how sweet. :o)

Anonymous said...

I remember my Christopher doing that and falling asleep in spagetti. I think we even have pics.

Alaina did a wonderful job on your hair.

Love Auntie Pam

Unknown said...

I love your hair!! haha...hopefully little boys don't like to 'do' hair as much!! and Leo falling asleep at dinner...too funny!! So far David hasen't fallen asleep in weird places yet...

Anonymous said...

awww Leo is sooo cute, but they always are angels when they are sleeping.
Alaina did a very good job styling Mommy's hair!
I thought you were playing a hippy.
Love Grammy