Friday, September 19, 2008

Guess who is standing!?!?

Leo stood up by himself for long enough for me to get the camera, turn it on, and take a picture! He even blew raspberries at me while I was taking the picture! 8 1/2 months and standing....I wonder how long it will take for him to start walking.... :( My baby is growing up!!!


Yesterday Alaina fell asleep on my lap! I wonder how long it will be before she gets too old for this?


I can't believe how big my kids are getting! I really hope Dave is around for Leo walking for the first time. I don't think it will be long....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Way to go Leo! Hope you enjoy your weekend off from KP. (((Hugs)))

Anonymous said...

And by the way, that shot of Alaina is Precious. Angel babies.

Unknown said...

Way to go Leo!! (kinda jealous! D is no where near standing/crawling lol he is happy with mama carring him...) Alaina is so cute:)

Anonymous said...

awwww, Leo is getting to be a big boy. Congrats Leo!
Alaina is preious sleeping.
Oh, not to embaress someone who will remain nameless, the baby of my family. He would cuddle once in a great while, even in middle school.
Love Grammy

Josh, Laura, Kylee and Lexi Engstrom said...

I love that picture of Alaina...so adorable. Make sure you videotape Leo walking so we can enjoy it too!

Anonymous said...

Beautifuls shots again Wendy. I love your pics.

precious precious babies

Love Auntie Pam