Monday, September 08, 2008

Dave's Weekend

Seeing as I am a Packer fan and Dave is a Viking fan and neither of us is willing to change, we are going every other week as to which team our kids cheer for. I gave Dave the first weekend, but next time it is Vikings vs. Packers, regardless of whose week it is, they are cheering for the Packers.

Here is a picture of Dave with his little Vikings Fans.
Here is my favorite part of Fall in Wisconsin. 60 Degree weather and grilling right before a football game.

Hope you are all having a great evening! Go Pack!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope David is not crying too hard.:-) That would be a bad example for Alaina and Leo.

GO PACK!

Love, Auntie Jackie

Unknown said...

My DH is a Lions fan (they suck but that is ok haha) so since I am not a huge fan of football I buy D lions stuff but up here in the U.P most people are packer fans:)

Anonymous said...

awww, you all look so cute. i need a new pic for my locker. Thanks
Love Grammy

Josh, Laura, Kylee and Lexi Engstrom said...

What do I have to bribe you with to get the Vikings outfits Alaina has worn? I'll make the Vikings play bad...oh wait, that happened last night :( They all look cute all dressed up anyways!