Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's Fall!

First off, here is a picture of Alaina showing Grandma Jane her shirt while talking to her on the phone. Alaina ran to the mirror and held up the phone for Grandma to "see". I thought it was adorable!
One more picture of Leo asleep on my living room floor.
Leo wanted to eat corn on the cob the other night with all of us.
Grammy Bonnie and Grandpa Mark got Alaina 2 pumpkins when they were here last weekend. Today while Leo napped, Alaina and I each painted one. Here is Alaina painting when I first gave her the paints. Pretty clean, huh? Just wait...
Here we are almost done.
And the finishing shot. Unfortunately, our finger paints are more like a semi-clear gel, so we had to get out the non-washable acrilic paints for this one. She definitely had a bath right after.
After the bath the paints had dried and we put the pumpkins outside.
The other side of the pumpkins.
I'm so happy that it is finally fall and we can all of the Halloween stuff! Halloween is one of my all time favorite holidays! It is so much fun! Oh, Alaina had me draw Leo on one side and her on the other.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love the pumpkins!! she looked like she had fun! I love halloween too!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics and the pumpkins.

Love Auntie Pam

Anonymous said...

It's not Fall!!! i dont want it to come!
She looks adorable all painted up.
Tell Alaina she did a very good job on her pumpkin. Funny her trying to show G-Jane her shirt.
Love to all of you, Grammy

Josh, Laura, Kylee and Lexi Engstrom said...

She asks you to paint Leo and her? She is growing up so fast! I wish we could be there decorating pumpkins. Decorating/carving pumpkins just isnt the same here, I imagine, although I'm sure we'll try our best. Great pictures!