Saturday, September 13, 2008

Grammy and Grandpa's Visit

This weekend Grammy and Grandpa are up visiting. We are having a ton of fun!! Today we watched quite a bit of college football. We are waiting anxiously for the Badger game to start. I think it is ridiculous for a college football game to start at 9:30pm even if it is being played in California. There is no way I'll be up for all of it, but I want to see at least a little.

Anyway, here are some pictures of late last week through this weekend.

Leo was making an absolute mess of animal crackers. (And loving every minute!) I was picking crackers out of his hair, ears, and nose all day.

So, these Elmo fleece hooded sweatshirts must be popular because I have gotten 3 of them in the kids sizes and I believe they were each from different people.
I found a princess backpack at a rummage sale and Alaina has been wearing it around for days.
Alaina wanted to cuddle with her brother and Daddy got the camera and took this picture!
Alaina was wearing Dave's motorcycle helmet on her 4-wheeler.

Laura, remember this??? This was your coat and hat when you were Alaina's age. Unfortunately, I think Alaina's face gives away her true feelings about Mommy and Grammy dressing her up in a winter coat inside...
Tomorrow we are having Leo dedicated to the church. We have waited until now so that Leo and Alaina will have gotten dedicated at the same church. We are really excited that Grammy and Grandpa are able to be here for that. Also, there is an airshow going on about a mile and a half away from our house tomorrow. We are planning on grilling and sitting out in front of our house and watching that. We watched them practicing on Friday and it was really really cool!

In the mean time, I have a really crabby baby who is trying really hard to get his front teeth in and I want to get him to bed before the Badger game so I have to get going. Hopefully it won't rain and I'll get cool plane pictures to post tomorrow. Good Night everyone!

3 comments:

Josh, Laura, Kylee and Lexi Engstrom said...

I love Alaina's outfit. Did mom bring the picture of me wearing that outfit? Maybe Alaina will like it a little more in the winter... the babies are so cute wish we could be there!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! My dad bought me a snowsuit (on really great clearance!) in August one year when I was about 6. There's a picture of me in it standing next to my sister (who was in shorts & a tank top) and my face looks pretty much the same as Alaina's!

Yeah, those Elmo sweatshirts were a big hit! I think I've got one for each of our boys stored in the basement!

Have fun watching the game tonight. I'm excited to spend family time with grandparents too; my dad was here last weekend and my mom is coming up in the next couple months; good times!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Bandit, Alaina, and Leo.

Love Auntie Pam