Friday, February 08, 2008

Busy couple of days.

Oh my. I am so tired today!! Yesterday and last night were very long! The day started tout with getting the kids in their Easter outfits and getting an Easter picture taken. That was successful. Then, Grandma and I babysat for a friend of mine, Juli's, kids. She has a 2 1/2 year old, a 1 1/2 year old, and a 3 month old baby. Add that to Alaina and Leo and it was a busy morning. Thank goodness that all of the kids were good. After that we went to Wal-Mart where neither kid really wanted to be. McDonalds didn't even settle them down. The evening went well, but neither kid wanted to sleep last night. I finally gave in and brought Leo into bed with me. After that things went smoothly, but that was 5am. 3 hours later, here I am with the kids up and comatose in front of the TV while I blog. Oh well, Dave gets back tomorow and then things can get back to normal.

Here are a couple pictures of Grandma with the kids and one of Alaina while we were babysitting. Hope you all have a great weekend!




Oh my. I am so tired today!! Yesterday and last night were very long! Yesterday morning Grandma and I babysat for a friend of mine, Juli's, kids. She has a 2 1/2 year old, a 1 1/2 year old, and a 3 month old baby. Add that to Alaina and Leo and it was a busy morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Leo has the "deer in the headlights" look.

As always I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Auntie Pam