Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hit Counter

Hey everyone,

First off, here is the picture I took of Alaina after she ate her cereal yesterday morning. Yes, she did get a bath right after I finished posting and tonight I need to take the glass off of the kitchen table to clean it well underneath. WooHoo!! It is amazing how dirty the underside of your table gets. I would have never thought to clean the underside of my table if it weren't a glass top table.



Also, I was playing around and I found a few really cool things that you can do with a blog. On the bottom of the page, I put in a hit counter that counts the number of times people come to the site. I was just curious how many people actually visit.
The second is a new site that allows you to make your own books. Right now I am making a book from all of the posts and pictures on the blog. The site that does this is www.blurb.com. It is really a lot of fun and easy to do. I am on page 70 right now. I'll tell you more about it when I'm finished and have a copy of the book.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing great tips Wendy! How did you add the hit counter? I can't wait to see your book when you're finished. Is it expensive to do? Thanks for the blogging mentorship! Love, Carolynn

Anonymous said...

cute pic of Alaina.

Have fun with Grammy this weekend.

Auntie Pam