Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Update on Evelynn

I just recieved this e-mail from Carolynn about Evelynn this morning:


Good Morning Everyone,

I wanted to send out an update on Evelynn. It is Not Cystic Fibrosis. Hooray!

Turns out it is also Not Celiac's; which is what we'd been hoping for.

Her allergist ordered stool sampling, so the lab is working on that right now. They are checking for blood to see if (even though she's hooked up correctly on the inside) there might be damage from consuming an allergen (Cow's Milk & possibly Soy too). If she's allergic to both, I don't know where to go yet.

I've been planning to quit nursing her by Feb 22nd, when she'll turn 18 months old. Please pray; this is hard for both of us, especially with all of this going on. Also, please stay in prayer for the Answer, and for a turn around. Good health and high spirits. We're thankful for each and everyone of you.

Love,
Carolynn Johnston



We are glad that all of these big tests are showing up negative! I will post again as soon as I hear more!

No comments: