Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The cutest kids ever!

I hate to brag, but I must say that I have the cutest kids in the world. I know that all parents think that their kids are the cutest, but mine really are. Alaina is becoming such a great older sister. Yesterday she dumped out her toys and brought over the container to sit on to watch Leo. For at least a half an hour she sat there and talked and played with Leo while he was in his swing. Bandit kept on coming over to watch too. And today I put Leo in his bouncy chair with a blanket and a stuffed Giraffe. Leo got ahold of the Giraffe and fell asleep cuddling with it. He slept like that for the entire time that I was making dinner. He just now woke up while I was posting and is looking around while still holding his Giraffe.







No comments: