Friday, February 01, 2008

Grandma is here!

On Tuesday night, my Grandma Jan arrived from WI to help me with the kids while Dave is in Virginia. She will be here until next Wednesday. It is so great to not only have her here, but to have her help as well. She does so well with both kids and Alaina is really enjoying playing with her. Today we went to the park, so I will post a couple of pictures from there as well as a couple of pictures from us hanging out around the house. I didn't have a battery for my camera for the last couple of days, so I didn't get many pictures, but Grandma had hers, so I was able to download pictures from her camera to post.

Dave is doing well in Virginia. It sounds like he likes his class and he is doing well in it. This weekend he is making the 5 hour drive to see my parents. He is actually drinving there as I type. My sisters are both in Columbia this weekend so he gets to get spoiled and be an only child. Both he and my parents sound very excited to see eachother.








I hope you all enjoy your SuperBowl weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, Leo is growing like a weed!
Alaina is learning how to smile, instead of making a face. I like her face trying to smile, grimace.
to cute.
Love Grammy