Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Tonight Dave took me out to the only place where we could have a nice romantic dinner without getting a babysitter....we went to McDonalds where Leo slept and Alaina played while Dave and I got to have a dinner by ourselves....kind of. Ok, so it isn't the Valentines Day I would have expected a couple of years ago, but it is the ideal situation when you have a 7 week old baby and an almost 2 year old. I hope you all are having a great Valentines Day (or as Betsy calls it, "Singles Awareness Day"). I'm sure most of you are still out. For us getting home at 7pm is late...Anyway, here are a few new pictures :)





Oh, Leo has also rolled from his tummy to his back twice tonight. Dave is now trying to get it on video. Assuming that he is able to do that and also assuming that if he does, Dave is able to get it on the computer, I will get that video posted of him rolling over. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What prefectly matching outfits, they are so cute & i love the colors! Dave's big hands show how big Leo is, he sure is growing fast.
Happy Valentine's Day
Love Grammy