Thursday, February 21, 2008

Info on Evelynn and more pictures.

First off, here is the latest information about Evelynn:


We don't have much new news for Evelynn, but here's the latest. The lab did confirm she is Not allergic to dairy or soy because there was no blood in her stool, which is a good thing. It does still leave more questions, but those will have to be answered by her endocrinologist. So I guess they're leaning towards a thyroid issue.



On the home front, everyone here is doing well. Here is Alaina playing with Dave's old cell phone. She doesn't realize that it doesn 't actually work now, and that is fine with me.


Here is our lazy dog. I am posting more pictures of Bandit because I know my Dad would want to see them. :)


He is the baby's protector. Whenever possible he lays as close as possible to Leo. He is really really good with both of the kids.


Here is Leo taking his first bottle ever. He is actually doing ok with the bottles. Tonight he wouldn't take one from Dave, but took one from me pretty well. Hopefully he will be really good at taking a bottle by Laura's wedding because I'm a bridesmade and it will be difficult for me to nurse him.

Here is Leo hanging in his swing. This swing is a lifesaver. It puts him to sleep for bed and for almost every nap. I don't know what I would do without it.

Well, it is 9pm & Leo is sleeping, thus making it time for me to head to bed. Yay! Tomorrow is Friday and then it is the weekend!!

Oh, by the way, happy birthday this week to Jean (Dave's Aunt whose birthday is on Tuesday), Great-Grandma Anita (whose birthday is today!), Grandma Bonnie (whose birthday is Tomorrow), Aunt Mary (my Aunt whose birthday is also tomorrow), William (Alaina & Leo's cousin whose birthday is Saturday), and Dave's cousin Nick, whose birthday is also on Saturday. What a week for birthdays!! Hope you all have/have had a good birthday!

Love you all!
Wendy

No comments: