Sunday, February 03, 2008

Halfway finished!


We went to the park on Saturday and fed the ducks.


Later on Satuday lounging around with the babies.


Alaina tried to play tug-of-war with Bandit his way. Go figure, she lost every time.


Grandma cuddling with little Leo.


Grandma and Leo smiling at eachother.

Dave is now halfway done with his Virginia trip. Next Saturday I get my husband back!! Yay! Alaina really misses her Daddy. Dave just got back to the hotel from spending the weekend with my parents. It sounds like they really had fun hunting, fishing, riding 4-wheelers, and all of that. It sounds like they had a lot of fun together. I really wish I could have been there! I know I get to see everyone in May, but 3 months seems like a really long time.



We are having a fun time here. We just finished watching the Super Bowl. Grandma was happy with the end, but Dave and I had been hoping the Patriots would win.



Evelynn is having more tests done today. They won't get any results for 2-7 days. They won't be comfortable tests and I know it is hard to see your baby hurting. We are hoping everything goes well today. Good luck Evelynn!

Hope everyones week goes well and I will keep you updated on Evelynn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's to the future AllStar teeth puller! what strength & all because she loved to play with her dog.
Love all the cuddle pictures with Leo.
Grammy