Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Rock-a-bye-baby

Hello! It's Wednesday! Half-way to the weekend! This weekend Bonnie is coming to visit for 4 days. Laura will also be coming for a few hours on Saturday. I'm excited to see them both! I know Alaina is going to have a blast! Last night Dave, me, and the kids went to the mall. Dave was getting a book that just came out and we got to go on a mini shopping sree at Gap Kids to use gift cards they got for Christmas. They both got really cute outfits. Unfortunately, they are summer clothes and our temperature dropped last night. We were in the 20's overnight!!! Fortunately, it will be in the 60's today, but still, it was cold this morning!! Right now Leo is hangin' in the swing and Alaina is eating breakfast, so I figured it would be a good time to post.

A couple of nights ago, Alaina was singing Rock-a-bye Baby to her baby and brought one of her babies to Dave to rock with her. Me being the good Mom I am, stopped nursing to get a camera to get a picture.


Here are a couple of pictures of Alaina with Leo. I know Alaina looks filthy, but I promise it is just crayon and she was making her shirt into a mural. She wants to hold him often, but it is getting harder and harder. They are almost the same size!! They can already share some clothes. Yesterday Alaina wore the same shorts that Leo had wore the day before. Also, a few days ago she put on one of his t-shirts and I was surprised to find that it actually fit her like a mini t-shirt should. I'm not sure how long she is going to be able to hold him for!



Check out that smile! I don't know if she could smile wider if she tried!

Anyway, hope everyone's week is going well. It is time for me to go and clean up the cereal and milk paste that Alaina has covered her chest, face and hair in. I was hoping to save the bath for tonight. I don't know if I can anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh, i can't wait to play & gt messy with Alaina!
Love Grammy