Friday, October 17, 2008

Check Out The New Jammies!!

Hey everyone, check out the kids new jammies!! Thank you Grammy and Grandpa! They are very warm and we LOVE them! The Packers outfits are pretty cool too! We were going to ask for them for Christmas but you beat us to the punch.


When it comes to pj's, Snugabye convert-a-foot pj's are as cool as they get. They are your typical blanket pj's because you can choose whether you want the kids foots covered or not. This is especially nice because my kids absolutely hate sleeping with things covering their feet.

You can roll up the foot part like this:
Or you can roll them down and fold them over to cover the kids feet. Alaina let me put the foot part down to take a picture, but then immediately folded it back up.
These are so cool! Thank you so much! We love you and can't wait to see you guys again!

On a completely different note, look at what I saw this afternoon in our back yard.
There were 3 deer that eventually came out. What was amazing was that Bandit was on a stake out and the deer paid him no attention.

Speaking of deer, congratulations are in order to Haley. She got her first deer tonight. I'm so happy for her. I think my Mom is going to send me pictures. If she does, I'll be posting them. Congratulations again Haley (and Pearson)!!!!

Oh, update on Leo walking!! He has taken 3 consecutive steps several times, but I have been unable to get him doing it on tape. Hopefully, I'll be able to get it soon for y'all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aawww way to go on the walking Leo!! send some of walking or crawling dust D's way lol...cute PJ's too!!