Monday, October 06, 2008

Remember that cute little lady bug...?

Yeah, that cute lady bug that Alaina found on the window sill yesterday and carried around for hours? I posted pictures of it 2 days ago. It was so cute and I really didn't mind having a lady bug in my house. I mean, what harm can a lady bug do? That was before lady bugs infested my house today. I spent most of this afternoon wandering around with my vacuum cleaner out using the attachments to go lady bug hunting. I no longer like lady bugs.....Exept for this one....(Alaina's first Halloween)


Leo has now started to refuse baby food. He will only eat real people food and he will only eat it if he is the one putting it in his mouth. He won't let me feed him anymore :(

Yesterday he ate BBQ Pork and Mac and Cheese for lunch. Yummm! He even fed some to the dog. Bandit liked it too. He no longer begs from Alaina. His spot is right under Leo.


Well, time to watch more of the Viking game. Go Vikings! (Yep, I know. I can't believe I'm cheering for them either...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Lady bug in this blog, oh that's Alaina, what a cute bug!
Wow Leo is really growing up, people food. Bandit & Leo know what good cooking is.
Love Grammy

Anonymous said...

Those probably aren't ladybugs they are Asian beetles and they are nasty.

Aww poor Wendy your baby is growing so FAST.

HUGS

Love Auntie Pam

Unknown said...

love how Leo is looking at bandit! too cute:)

Alaina is a doll in her lady bug costume:)

oh and I think we are going trick or treating with my little brothers and sisters:)

Anonymous said...

You must be sick dear, rooting for the Vikings? What about long live the feud???

I detest those bugs too... well you know me, I just detest bugs, but I'm with ya!

It's so great when they start feeding themselves! Only drawback is... they start feeding themselves! Bring on the splatmat (or big flat sheet) and what a happy doggy you must have on your hands!