Saturday, October 18, 2008

Leo Walking!

Leo is really getting the hang of the whole walking thing! Today he took about 6 or 7 steps! Unfortunately, it is hard to get video by myself, so I only have video of him taking a couple of steps and then falling. Best I can do. Hopefully I will be able to get some better video in the next few days. I'll be working on it! In the mean time, here is a short video to hold you over!



Hope you are all having a great weekend! We are having a lazy weekend of movies and easy meals. I'll see what I can do about walking video tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Leo!!

Your weekend sounds like Heaven.

Love & ((Hugs))

Unknown said...

OMG that is so cute! I would have a heart attack if D fell like that lol... I can't wait for D to take a step but I don't think it will be for a long time yet:( Way to go Leo!!

Anonymous said...

awesome Leo. Mom you better rest up. Leo is going to be racing around very soon!
i kept playing it over & over again.
Love Grammy