Saturday, October 25, 2008

It's almost Halloween!!!!

Thank you Aunt Haley and Uncle Zach for the awesome Halloween package!! The kids loved it! Alaina even tried to eat the candy before it was unwrapped. She was so excited. She keeps asking for the Chocolate Money...(there was chocolate who's wrapper looked like money in the package. I think it is Alaina's favorite....right next to the pez....)

Showing off her loot....
Leo had a blast as well.
Dave left his helmet and gloves out where Alaina could get to it. She used her sugar energy to play with it.


Then came the inevitable sugar crash.

On Thursday, Alaina, Leo, and the neighbor kids made a fort in the living room.
Here is Alaina showing me the inside of their fort.

On Wednesday, we got new tubs to put toys in. There is one tub for Alaina's toys, one for Leo's toys, and one for dress up stuff. We are using one of the tubs and the piano to keep Leo away from the computer stuff.

When the kids came over, they found a new use for the tubs.


Yesterday I picked up the Packer and Vikings pictures! I don't have a scanner, so I just took pictures of the pictures. It isn't as good as a scanner would do, but it is much better than the picture I took with my cell phone and posted a couple of weeks ago.


I have to say, I'm partial to the Packer picture....

Hope you have a good weekend. I'm hoping to get pumpkins to carve! That is by far my favorite part of Halloween! I'm also hoping to get some pictures of the kids in their costumes....We'll see if that happens....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, getting candy without going outside, cool!
Kids will play with anything they can, what a use of the imagation!
I like both the football shots, but still like the Viking pose.
So fun like & natural.
Hugs, Grammy