Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yesterday

We had a pretty good day yesterday. Alaina got a card from her Grandma Jane. She read it by herself. (Notice the card is upside-down....)

After dinner we went outside to play. It was cold enough for hats. Neither kid minded the cold. Hopefully we will all survive the winter after being spoiled in Texas for the last 2 years.
Alaina hasn't learned how to push her bike when she rides into the grass and can't get it out. I have tried to teach her, but she insists on dragging the bike.
She gave her doll a ride last night in the basket.
"Mom, I didn't get into the M&M's! I promise!"
"Mom, I didn't give Leo M&M's!"
"OK, we ate M&M's together and they were good!"
It's almost the weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the editorial comments!

Auntie Pam

Unknown said...

that is so funny! it looks like he liked them:) cute:)

Josh, Laura, Kylee and Lexi Engstrom said...

mmmm M&M's sound delicious. sounds like Miss Alaina loves chocolate. has Leo taken any more steps?

Anonymous said...

Sometimes there is immense wisdom to be learned from children.... I am off to raid the M&M's myself! LOL!

Adorable pictures as always. :o) I especially loved the upside down card.

Love & ((HUGS))

Unknown said...

hey don't worry about it if you don't have time:) I downloaded paint.net and it is way easier...I have been playing around with that...I have become obsessed with editing pics...lol..like I said I can imagine how busy you must be! If you want to that is fine just no hurry! thanks

by the way I love all the pictures...:)

Anonymous said...

mmm, i am going to have to practice my dad's m & m magic trick.
I just love Leo sitting on his knees outside, that pic is just so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Grammy