Monday, October 13, 2008

New Editing Program

This weekend I was going through my pictures wishing that I could edit them better than my current software would let me. I looked through free online editing software and found Gimp. It is not user friendly, but you can do just about anything with it. I love it! I wish it were easier to use, but I love it none-the-less. I first tried a program called Picasa which is very easy to use and does a lot more than what I had, but I wanted to be able to do more. With Dave's help I made this collage to try to figure out some of the features. Then using Wal-Mart online photo I was able to send it to Hawaii and Laura picked it up last night. I love technology!





Sorry that there are no new pictures. I have been sidetracked with this project. Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww, i was waiting for the cd from Laura so i could do something like this. This is sooooo cute, i love it!!!!!!
Grammy

Anonymous said...

AWWW that is so Beautiful!!
sniff.

Love Auntie Pam

Unknown said...

how weird is it that I downloaded Gimp today too?? lol...I think we could be great friends :) too bad we live so far away...although I couldn't figure it out you may have to help me out a bit...lol you are right when you say it isn't user friendly :/ I was getting so fustrated that I gave up for the day I will try again later...how did you do a colage with it?? well anyway I love it so cute!!

Josh, Laura, Kylee and Lexi Engstrom said...

sniffle. loved it. absolutely loved it. way to make preggo cry in the middle of Walmart! thanks for totally making my week. we are going to frame it and put it somewhere...

Anonymous said...

How awesome is that???

WOW. Can't wait to pick your brain on this one; lol!

Love you guys!