Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Carving 2008--Part 2

We did get our pumpkins carved tonight! Dave and I just finished up and took pictures and I had to post them before bed!! Grammy, we took your advice and Leo made a lion :) Alaina made Tinkerbell, I made the flag and eagle, and Dave did an awesome job on the Vikings helmet.








We started out carving outside with our neighbors.



Leo was sitting so good watching me for about the first 10 minutes...until I realized why he was so content. Every time I poked a piece of pumpkin through, he was reaching in, grabbing it, and eating it.....

Oh well, no harm, no foul. It kept him occupied! We had a blast, and we can't wait till Halloween! Both kids are going to have so much fun!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pumpkins! I bet your eagle was tricky. I did the statue of liberty once and it was delicate to say the least. Lion for Leo, how cute!! Have a great time tomorrow night.

Josh, Laura, Kylee and Lexi Engstrom said...

Your pumpkins look really great! So much better then my typical triangle face pumpkin :) Better watch out Martha Stewart! Happy Trick or Treating and everyone be safe! p.s. now i know exactly what we are getting Miss Alaina for xmas. now i just gotta find a toy for Leo...i love that you are okay with noisy toys!

Anonymous said...

Wow Alaina is not the only artist in the family.

Love Auntie Pam

Anonymous said...

i love the pumpkins!!!
&they fit you all so well.
I have to say, i just love the last pic of Leo, he is NOT a baby anymore. He is a little boy, his sense of being is blooming!!
BOO, BOO Grammy