Tuesday, October 21, 2008

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

I know you are all thinking, your kids? In trouble? No way! Well, yes. Alaina has been a trouble maker lately!! Last night I found her in the kitchen. When I asked her what she was doing, she answered, "Eating Pizza!!!"


Then like a good older sister, she got her brother to join her.

Today while I was putting away groceries, Alaina got a of a juice box and a swimming diaper. Neither one individually would be bad, but when she got both it gave her the great idea to squirt out all of the blue juice in the hallway (tile, not carpet, thank goodness!!), strip down, and put on the swimming diaper. Can you guess what she did next? Of course, she went swimming! When I walked through to bring in more groceries and found her I yelled, "Alaina! What are you doing?!?!?!" She was so excited when she answered, "Look Mommy! I go swimming!!!" I had to try to keep from laughing, but she still got a time out.

Today during naptime, I had the chance to play with some more pictures. I'm really enjoying finding new photo editing programs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little man knows he can narrowly escape the worst of it if he can make me laugh. Which he Always does, LOL!

You gotta hand it to her, she wore a swimmy! :o)

Cute remakes on your photos, that sleeping beauty one is just precious!

Anonymous said...

What a good swimmer, she's very creative, keep it up & never lose it.
Love Grammy