Monday, October 27, 2008

Guess what????

You know what this is???


Snow!!! I had a hard time getting it to show in pictures. You can kind of see it here.
Even though it was nap time, I had to get the kids out to play in the first snow of the year. Check out these chubby cheeks!!


Alaina showing me the snow.

Alaina "collected" the snow.



Leo had his first bath without his baby bathtub last night. He did wonderful!

It makes me sad that my baby doesn't need his baby bathtub anymore! :(


Off topic, but look what Betsy (my sister) did last weekend!
This too!!



Ok, just kidding. I was having fun with my editing program. I hijacked pictures off of her facebook to make these pictures.

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee you got about as much snow as we did.

Love ya all

Auntie Pam

Unknown said...

lol...we were in green bay when it was snowing...D didn't like it...it looked like Alaina had fun:)

mom and dad said...

Wendy:

You scared me so much! I talked to Betsy this weekend and was thinking "Why didn't she tell me!!!" Mom's need to know when to worry!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the first snow of the year! That first one of Besty base jumping looks VERY real!

Josh, Laura, Kylee and Lexi Engstrom said...

enjoy the snow! i know the first few snowfalls are pretty amazing...then it just gets cold. your babies (as always) look cute :)

Anonymous said...

We got snow too, here.
I love the betsy bungy jumping.
Wendy's new job, photo creating.
Love Grammy